Support from a Digital Volunteer
Our team of Library Digital Volunteers offer free support in libraries or over the telephone on a range of digital enquiries from setting up an email account to help with online shopping or being safe online.
These basic, one-off digital enquiries might be helping with:
- Accessing the online library service and library app
- Using email
- Using a digital device to connect with others, including video conferencing
- Transferring photos and files between devices
- Using the NHS app
- Accessing Learn My Way's free digital skills courses
- Accessing online government services
- Staying safe online
- And much more...
Do you need digital support?
To find out more or to arrange for some digital support, please contact the Library Digital Support team on 03302223455 or email@example.com
Or contact your local library directly.
To find out which libraries offer appointments with digital volunteers, search our library events.